Scope of personal information protection
However, as a result of using a website reached by banners, advertisements, or links through other companies’ services, Bright Co., Ltd. cannot directly manage the remaining personal information, so it will be outside the scope of personal information protection.
Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to the following content
- Your name, company name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. entered at the time of inquiry
- Access history, etc.
Purpose of use of personal information
Bright Co., Ltd. will use the personal information acquired through the Service for the following purposes:
- Improving the convenience of this site
- Inquiries Response
In addition, if you make an inquiry, we will confirm your identity. Any changes in the information provided at the time of your inquiry that is stored on the server of this site will be corrected or deleted.
How to obtain personal information
Bright Co., Ltd. obtains personal information by lawful and fair means and does not obtain it in an unfair manner contrary to the intention of the individual.
Therefore, with regard to the collection and use of personal information, the consent of the person will be obtained or necessary information will be announced on this site.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Bright Co., Ltd. will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without your prior approval. When sharing personal information with a third party or providing outsourced personal information to a third party, a separate confidentiality agreement will be signed to appropriately manage the personal information
Disclosure of personal information
Bright Co., Ltd. will not disclose personal information except in the following cases
- When disclosing or providing to a third party for the purpose of aggregation or analysis in a form that cannot identify an individual
- When personal information is disclosed or used with the consent of the user
- Disclosure based on a warrant issued by the court, other court decisions, orders or laws
- When there is an inquiry about information by lawful or proper procedures from the prosecution, police or supervisory authorities
Procedures for correcting and deleting personal information
Bright Co., Ltd. will confirm the identity of the customer and request the disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information.
We take information security measures such as measures against unauthorized access to prevent the destruction, falsification, leakage, and theft of this site.